Corrosion Hour US2 is our solo/duo only server. This server enforces a rule set that keeps the teaming down to a bare minimum, offering everyone a fighting chance and a break from large clans.
The US2 server runs on a reliable and high end dedicated hardware, located in Dallas, Texas. The servers are maintained, secured and monitored 24/7 by a team of dedicated and active administrators. They are supported by out of pocket costs and supporting members that donate throughout the year.
Connect to the Server
Corrosion Hour US2 can be found in the community tab in game, by searching for “Corrosion Hour“. Players can also choose to directly connect to the server using the information below. Simply copy and paste the line below into the RUST console. To open the console press
|Map Wipe Schedule||Weekly, Thursdays 6:00 PM PST|
|Blueprint Wipe Schedule||Monthly|
|Server Location||Dallas, Texas, US|
|Admins||Digital Ghost, Squishface|
General Server Rules
- No harassment, hate speech, gender insults of other players is permitted in any form (text, voice and signage). Admins reserve the right to remove any signage that violates this rule.
- No spamming or advertising servers and websites
- No impersonating server admins
- No spreading false information about the server and its rules, players, or admins
- If it’s in the current game’s mechanics, we allow it, assuming if they can do it, so can you.
- Players with VAC & Game bans less than 365 days are automatically removed
- Admins may ban, kick or mute players for any offense
Solo/Duo Specific Rules
- Groups/teams are limited to 2 players
- Group/team swaps can occur once per wipe cycle
- MUST post in swap channel
- MUST reset code locks and key locks
- MUST destroy previous bags and beds
- MUST clear tool cupboard auth
- Clans, allies, slaves, factions are prohibited
- Selling and trading ONLY through vending machines and shop fronts
Use common sense and good judgment. We’re not going to, nor should we have to, list all possible offenses that can be committed. Remember, it’s not your right to play on our servers, you’re a guest. Be nice, we’ll reciprocate.
If the server rules are too much for you, find another RUST server. There are thousands of them out there, one of them will match your play style. We wish you the best of luck.
If you find yourself banned and want another chance, direct message an admin on the Discord Server. For VAC and Game bans, you must have 2 active and veteran status players willing to vouch for you.