Corrosion Hour – Learn to Play Vanilla | PVE
Corrosion Hour US2 is our learn-to-play server. The intent of this server is to provide a place for new players to learn the mechanics of the Vanilla-experience game without the added stress of other players hunting them down and raiding.
The map wipes each month, in sync with the official update. Blueprints wipe each month with official update.
The US2 server runs on reliable and high-end dedicated hardware, located in a Dallas Texas data center. The servers are maintained, secured and monitored 24/7 by a team of dedicated and active administrators. They are supported by out-of-pocket costs; there is no fee to playing on our servers.
Connect to the Server
Corrosion Hour US2 can be found in the community tab in game, by searching for “Learn to Play“. Players can also choose to directly connect to the server using the information below. Simply copy and paste the line below into the RUST console. To open the console, press
|Modifications||No Upkeep, No Decay, Increased Spawn Rates|
|Map Wipe Schedule||Monthly (1st Thursday of the month)|
|Blueprint Wipe Schedule||Monthly (1st Thursday of the month)|
|Team Size||8 (Default)|
|Server Location||Dallas, Texas, USA.|
|Admins||Digital Ghost, Squishface|
- No killing players
- No raiding players
- No looting offline players
- First to drops has loot rights
- Do not set up traps outside of base
- No harassment, hate speech, gender insults of other players is permitted in any form (text, voice and signage). Admins reserve the right to remove any signage that violates this rule.
- No spamming or advertising servers and websites
- No impersonating server admins
- No spreading false information about the server and its rules, players, or admins
- If it’s in the current game’s mechanics, we allow it, assuming if they can do it, so can you.
- Players with VAC & Game bans less than 365 days are automatically removed
- Admins may ban, kick or mute players for any offense
- DO have a good time and enjoy!
- DO go deeper than you ever have before!
- DO let your friends know about the server and its community!
- DO help others out when you can and give back!
Use common sense and good judgment. We’re not going to, nor should we have to, list all possible offenses that can be committed. Remember, it’s not your right to play on our servers, you’re a guest. Be nice, we’ll reciprocate.
If the server rules are too much for you, find another RUST server. There are thousands of them out there, one of them will match your play style. We wish you the best of luck.
If you find yourself banned and want another chance, direct message an admin on the Discord Server. For VAC and Game bans, you must have 2 active and veteran status players willing to vouch for you.