RUST Player Resources, All in One Spot
This page is dedicated to providing an extensive list of high-quality RUST player resources found across the net, all in one spot. If you find a link has broken or if you provide RUST player resources and would like to see your link up here, please reach out to us.
Table of Contents
- RUST Official Links
- RUST Base Design Tools
- RUST Server Listings
- RUST Community Servers
- RUST Community Forums
- RUST Sub-Reddits
- RUST Player Stats
- RUST Server Stats
- RUST Item Database
- RUST Item Skins
- RUST Server Modifications
- RUST Admin Tools
- RUST Player Tools
- https://playrust.com – The RUST website.
- https://rust.facepunch.com/blog – The RUST Blog.
- https://rust.nolt.io/roadmap – The RUST Roadmap.
- https://wiki.facepunch.com/rust/ – The RUST Wiki.
- https://twitter.com/playrust – The RUST Twitter.
- https://twitter.com/rustupdates – The RUST Updates Twitter.
- https://www.facepunch.com – Developers of RUST Experimental.
- https://twitter.com/fcpnchstds – Face Punch’s Twitter.
RUST Base Design Tools
- http://store.steampowered.com/app/505040/FORTIFY – Paid version of Fortify Base Designer
- https://www.reddit.com/r/fortify/comments/57sude/fortify_154_free_version_update Free version of Fortify Base Designer
RUST Server Listings
- https://www.battlemetrics.com – A comprehensive and up to date list of all RUST servers & more.
- https://rust-servers.net – Find the best Rust servers with our multiplayer server list.
- https://www.gametracker.com/games/rust/ – Rust server list, search RUST stats, rankings, and banners.
- https://just-wiped.net/ – RUST Server list, featuring servers that have just wiped.
RUST Community Servers
- Rusty Noobs – A tight-knit community server that follows the monthly forced update schedule. Learn the game with a helpful and friendly(ish)* community of awesome people. *friendly(ish) implies that people are generally helpful and nice. They will still shoot you.
- Serenity Valley Gaming – A friendly community of both new and seasoned RUST players, playing together with the crazy idea that the game doesn’t have to be constantly toxic. Come on in and grab a gun, build a base, and murder your neighbors in a friendly, supportive environment without racism and hate. It also features various modded RUST servers and a community for other games.
RUST Community Forums
- https://forum.facepunch.com/ – The Official RUST Forum.
- https://steamcommunity.com/app/252490/discussions – Steam’s RUST Forum.
- https://www.gametracker.com/games/rust/forum.php – Game Tracker’s RUST Forum.
- https://oxidemod.org/forums/rust-discussion.23 – Oxidemod’s RUST Forum.
- https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/forum/25-rust – Survival Server’s RUST Forum.
- https://reddit.com/r/playrust – RUST Reddit community, the most popular source for RUST information.
- https://reddit.com/r/playrustadmin – RUST server admin community, great RUST server.
- https://reddit.com/r/playrustpublic – Reddit’s official RUST server.
- https://reddit.com/r/playrustservers – Advertise a RUST server on Reddit.
- https://reddit.com/r/playrustlfg – RUST LFG (looking for group), find other RUST players to group up with.
- https://reddit.com/r/playrustcirclejerk – RUST Circle Jerk, a little bit of everything here.
- https://reddit.com/r/fortify – A RUST building simulator for testing RUST base designs.
RUST Player Stats
- http://rust-stats.com – Rust stats – site, where you can check out and share any player’s Rust game statistics.
RUST Server Stats
- https://www.rustmonitor.com – Check Rust’s “vital signs” at a glance: numbers of players and servers online, most active developers, and fun stats. All sorts of statistics and the IP address of the game servers. A list of all Rust Official servers too.
RUST Item Database
- https://rustlabs.com – A reliable database for the video game, Rust. It provides weekly updates and helpful tools for items, skins, and anything related to the Rust world.
RUST Item Skins
- http://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/252490/browse/?filter=all – Steam RUST Item Store
RUST Server Modifications
- https://umod.org – Oxide, now known as uMod, is an abstracted, modular, and extensible mod and plugin framework for any game that uses .NET
RUST Admin Tools
- https://www.rustadmin.com – RustAdmin is a powerful RCON client for RUST.
- http://rcon.io – RCON:IO is a web-based client-side admin tool for Rust server owners.
- https://myrustadmin.com/en – The most advanced cross-device Rust Administration Tool.
RUST Server Hosting
- https://gameservers.com – When you combine 100% Dual Quadcore servers with a premium worldwide network, you get GameServers.com. Go ahead, raise your expectations.
- https://gameserverkings.com – A leading provider of in-game server hosting services. Be sure to also check out their Rust Knowledgebase.
RUST Player Tools
- https://rustyrecoil.com/ -Rusty Recoil is the only Rust aim trainer for the browser. Train your AK spray from anywhere!