Note: This item is still in the experimental stages and is subject to change.
The Clan Table is a stationary object in RUST resembling an office desk that enables players within its proximity to create and manage a clan.
Players can find Clan Tables located at the Bandit Camp and Outpost monuments.
- Bandit Camp: The table is beside the staircase leading up to the gambling wheel.
- Outpost: The table is between the gambling train and Research Table in the barbed wire fence area.
Though not yet fully implemented, admins can spawn a deployable version of the table exclusively through the F1 console.
You can identify a Clan Table simply by its surface. It is uniquely cluttered with tokens, map markers, and gambling housewares. There is a small Tool Cupboard, a few drawers, and a detailed geographical representation of a RUST map.
Clan Table Functionality
The Clan Table sits at the core of the RUST Clan System and operates similarly to a workbench but exclusively for clan management activities. Players must be within close-range proximity, approximately two building block squares, to the Clan Table to access its management functions, which include:
- Clan Announcements
- View, create, edit, and delete clan announcements
- Clan Member’s roster
- View member names, ranks, and last seen time stamps
- View, create, edit, and delete Notes on clan members
- Adding or removing member ranks
- Clan Invites
- View member names, recruiter names, and the created date
- Send and accept clan invites
- Clan Ranks
- View, create, edit, and delete Ranks
- View, create, edit, and delete Rank permissions
- Increase and decrease the Rank’s position
- Clan Logs
- View all clan activity log events and time stamps
Note that all view functions can be performed by Clan members outside the Clan Table’s proximity and without Tool Cupboard permissions.