The Chair Bunker Base Design
It feels like with every RUST update that comes out, a new rendition of bunker bases take the stage. The chair bunker base design, like other versions of bunker bases, benefit from many things such as:
- RUST players have put bunker base designs through the ringer
- Players can quickly set them up, most often without scrap
- Bunker bases require few resources to be complete
- The technique can be inserted into slightly larger bases and disguised
- Most often low-key and are easily hidden in terrain
- Usually bypassed by raiders that assume they’re not worth the explosive resources
With that, you’re here to watch his video, enjoy!
Be sure to browse Everherd’s past videos and don’t forget to subscribe to his channel to receive notifications on his latest videos.
Connect with Everherd:
Yo what’s up my name is Everherd and today I’m gonna show you a really cool exploit that I found.
It’s basically the good old chair bunker, but it’s a little more complex now.
It used to be just chairs, but right now it’s kind of chairs plus ladders.
So anyways this is pretty self-explanatory, so I’ll quickly build a base to show you how you could implement this into your own designs.
I don’t feel like this needs a voice-over so I’m gonna leave you guys right here.
Like and subscribe, click the bell icon so you never miss an upload and see you guys in the next video.