The Rusty Pelican
The Rusty Pelican is a vanilla server, with subtle tweaks to optimize the Rust experience and reduce the grind. This server is designed to have more abundant resources available than the typical server, while also reducing the necessary upkeep to enable more focus on other activities, such as PVP, Exploration, Electricity, etc.
The Rusty Pelican runs on reliable and high-end dedicated hardware, located in a Dallas Texas data center. The servers are maintained, secured, and monitored 24/7 by a team of dedicated and active administrators. They are supported primarily by out-of-pocket costs and supporting members that donate throughout the year.
Connect to the Server
The Rusty Pelican can be found in the community tab in-game, by searching for “Rusty Pelican“. Players can also choose to directly connect to the server using the information below. Simply copy and paste the line below into the RUST console. To open the console press
|Modifications||Half Upkeep, 2x Resource Respawns and Density|
|Map Wipe Schedule||Weekly (Thursday)|
|Blueprint Wipe Schedule||Weekly (Thursday)|
|Server Location||Texas, US|
|Admins||Digital Ghost, Squishface|
- No harassment, hate speech, gender insults of other players is permitted in any form (text, voice and signage). Admins reserve the right to remove any signage that violates this rule.
- No spamming or advertising servers and websites
- No impersonating server admins
- No spreading false information about the server and its rules, players, or admins
- If it’s in the current game’s mechanics, we allow it, assuming if they can do it, so can you.
- Players with VAC & Game bans of less than 365 days are automatically removed
- Admins may ban, kick or mute players for any offense
- DO have a good time and enjoy!
- DO go deeper than you ever have before!
- DO let your friends know about the server and its community!
- DO help others out when you can and give back!
Use common sense and good judgment. We’re not going to, nor should we have to, list all possible offenses that can be committed. Remember, it’s not your right to play on our servers, you’re a guest. Be nice, we’ll reciprocate.
If the server rules are too much for you, find another RUST server. There are thousands of them out there, one of them will match your play style. We wish you the best of luck.
If you find yourself banned and want another chance, direct message an admin on the Discord Server. For VAC and Game bans, you must have 2 active and veteran status players willing to vouch for you.