Corrosion Hour Servers are run from high performance, dedicated server hardware, based out of Dallas. Our servers are kept up 24/7 with active monitoring.
Our primary Vanilla server’s wipe cycle is based on the monthly updates, released by Facepunch, on the 1st Thursday of every month. When this occurs, a full Map & BP wipe happens and is announced in our Discord server. Combined with the no decay and upkeep settings, Corrosion Hour allows players to focus on PVP and building. All players will have the initial “farming grind” for blueprints and scrap, but after that phase, it’s game on.
- Corrosion Hour is open to all of the RUST Community
- Vanilla Experience Server
- Chat based Kill Feed
- Our very own PVP Leader Board (Top 100 Players)
- No Decay or Upkeep
- No group size, clans are welcome
- Active Admins
- 3+ year old community
What are you waiting for? We invite you to come build, explore, hunt, survive and have fun without the worry of losing your hard work due to unpredictable server wipes.
Connecting to our RUST Servers
Search for us in the Community tab, with “Corrosion Hour” or connect immediately through steam. In addition, if your server browser is not working, you can use the in-game console.
- Load up RUST Experimental
- Copy the command and server address below to your clipboard
- Press F1 key to open the in-game console
- Paste the clipboard contents and press enter
Client Connect to Corrosion Hour (Monthly)
Corrosion Hour (Monthly) Server Rules
- Racist language and signage is not tolerated
- No harassment, hate speech, gender insults of other players
- No spamming or advertising servers and websites
- No impersonating server admins
- No spreading false information about the server and its rules, players, or admins
- If it’s in the current game’s mechanics, we allow it. If they can do it, so can you.
- Servers are monitored 24/7 and chat/language rules are auto-enforced
- Players with VAC & Game bans less than 365 days are automatically removed
- Admins may ban, kick or mute players for any offense
- DO have a good time and enjoy!
- DO kick some serious RUST booty!
- DO let your friends know about the server and its community! Help others out when you can.
Use common sense and good judgment. We’re not going to, nor should we have to, list all possible offenses that can be committed. Remember, it’s not your right to play on our servers, you’re a guest. Be nice, we’ll reciprocate. If the server rules are too much for you, find another RUST server. There’s thousands of them out there, one of them will match your play style. Best of luck.
If you find yourself banned and want another chance, direct message an admin on the Discord server. VAC and Game bans cannot be appealed unless you have 2 active players willing to vouch for you and answer a small questionnaire.